Join us for any one of our 3 Weekend Services:
- We value a servant’s spirit. At GFH, we believe that the highest calling of every Christian is to be a servant. Jesus came to serve. We are saved to serve. We are here to serve.
- We value Diversity. No two people are the same, not even identical twins. We see strength in our diversity. We value our differences. We build on our strengths so that our weaknesses become irrelevant.
- We value Informality. At GFH, it is more important to be personal than to be professional. As professional as we are, we choose informality over professionalism when it comes to relating with people. We are personal in treating people rather than treating people professionally.
- We value Simplicity. The simplest is always the strongest. We enjoy our lives more when we simplify them. We believe that the simple life is the most gratifying. The simplest messages are the easiest to remember.
- We value Flexibility. “Blessed are the flexible for they shall not be broken”. If you are brittle, you are going to break in GFH. We move with flexibility and speed. Things change at an interesting rate in GFH. The only thing not subject to change is our love for Jesus.
- We value Team Work. We are not concerned about who takes the credit; we give the glory to Jesus. We place the unity of our church family over individual preferences. We actually believe that two are better than one. None of us is stronger than all of us. None of us is more anointed than all of us.
- We value Continuous Learning. Everyone is a leader in one capacity or the other. At GFH, we believe that all leaders are learners. The moment you stop learning you stop leading. Information is the breakfast of champions!
- We value Innovation. Our God is creative. We believe that innovation and creativity should flow from us as God’s children. Excellence is the product of creativity and innovation. At GFH we are committed to excellence, because excellence glorifies God and inspires people.
- We value Humor. Maturity is the ability to laugh at yourself. We take our God seriously, but we don’t take ourselves too seriously. Humor and humility come from the same root word: humus (soil). It takes humility to have a sense of humor. We laugh a lot!
- We value Commitment. We are committed to our God; we are committed to ourselves; we are committed to our church. Nothing happens in life without commitment. We believe that the cause is worth the cost.
- We value Risk Taking (Faith). In GFH, there are “No Small Dreams” (NSD). NSD has become our mantra. We believe in taking bold steps for Jesus.
Join us for THRIVE on Wednesdays @ 6:00pm.