EVERYTHING FOR 50 AND OTHER OUTREACH FOCUS
We impact neighbouring communities with initiatives that add significant value to people’s lives.
We put together clothes, shoes, furniture, electronics, etc., and we sell each item for ₦50 (fifty Naira only). E450 has been very impactful.
- Police Outreach. The Nigerian Police Forceis one of the least appreciated groups in our society. Our Police Outreach is focused on showing respect and appreciation to the Police Force. We have started with the Ajiwe Police Command. At Christmas, we make sure that the families of every policeman get a Christmas Gift. We are working with the Command to build a befitting locker room for the officers and other infrastructure projects. Since we also want them to be nourished spiritually, we refurbished the chapel at the Ajiwe Police Command and we conduct Services for the officers and their families on every Sunday and Friday. <<PICTURES>>
- Ito Omu Community. The Ito Omu Community is a riverine community ten (10) minute off the coast of Badore, Ajah. The community is not connected to the national power grid. The Government of late Chief Obafemi Awolowo in 1948 built the only school in this community. We have “adopted” the Ito Omu Community and as such we are partnering with the leadership and good people of the community to embark on projects that will benefit this community. The first of such project is the purchase and deployment of an industrial water pump (powered by solar panels) to supply clean portable water to the community. This water project has been completed and commissioned by GFH and handed over to the community. We look forward to other life changing projects. <<itomu PICTURES >>
- Ikota Primary School. With 515 student, 7 teachers and 7 classrooms, (a ratio of 1 teacher to about 73 students in a classroom) the school is in a dire need of support. We are currently in discussions with the Lagos State Government for us to “adopt” the school.
Our all-consuming passion at GFH is to be the Church that Jesus Christ has called us to be. We are aware that we cannot be all things to all men. Also, we recognize that there are people gifted and focused on specific needs in the society. Therefore, we have Strategic Outreach Partners. These are NGOs we support because they solve specific problems in the society. We are open to and constantly evaluating opportunities for such partnerships. We have currently identified and partnered with two NGOs:
- Raziela is focused on providing quality education to gifted under-privileged children.
- Christiana Faith Foundation is dedication to eradicating Child Sexual Abuse.
- Foundation For Moral Value Reorientation as the name suggests is devoted to the moral value reorientation of this generation and the next.
- Christian Talents Community (www.obuszalee.com) is a synergy of Talents with a common dream to create Excellence in talent Artistry and Entertainment Practice, not losing their Core Values (Music, Comedy, Fashion, Films, Foods, Relationships and more).